Spinning the supercooled PET to obtain highly oriented and crystallized PET fibers at low speeds
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 102, Issue 3, pages 3078–3082, 5 November 2006
How to Cite
Cao, J. (2006), Spinning the supercooled PET to obtain highly oriented and crystallized PET fibers at low speeds. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 102: 3078–3082. doi: 10.1002/app.24449
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!