Porous polyphenylene sulfide membrane with high durability against solvents by the thermally induced phase-separation method
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 102, Issue 3, pages 2959–2966, 5 November 2006
How to Cite
Ding, H., Zeng, Y., Meng, X., Tian, Y., Shi, Y., Jiao, Q. and Zhang, S. (2006), Porous polyphenylene sulfide membrane with high durability against solvents by the thermally induced phase-separation method. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 102: 2959–2966. doi: 10.1002/app.24535
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2005
- National Basic Research Program of Chian. Grant Number: 2003CB615701
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!