Effects of ammonium dibasic phosphate pretreatment time on the structure and properties of PAN-based activated carbon hollow fibers
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 102, Issue 3, pages 2448–2453, 5 November 2006
How to Cite
Sun, J., He, C., Zhu, S. and Wang, Q. (2006), Effects of ammonium dibasic phosphate pretreatment time on the structure and properties of PAN-based activated carbon hollow fibers. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 102: 2448–2453. doi: 10.1002/app.24550
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!