Influence of copolymerization conditions on the structure and properties of polyethylene/polypropylene/poly(ethylene-co-propylene) in-reactor alloys synthesized in gas-phase with spherical ziegler-natta catalyst
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 102, Issue 3, pages 2481–2487, 5 November 2006
How to Cite
Fan, Z., Deng, J., Zuo, Y.-M. and Fu, Z.-S. (2006), Influence of copolymerization conditions on the structure and properties of polyethylene/polypropylene/poly(ethylene-co-propylene) in-reactor alloys synthesized in gas-phase with spherical ziegler-natta catalyst. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 102: 2481–2487. doi: 10.1002/app.24589
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2005
- Special Funds for Major State BasicResearch Projects. Grant Number: 2005CB623800
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20474053
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!