Preparation and properties of magnetorheological elastomers based on silicon rubber/polystyrene blend matrix
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 103, Issue 5, pages 3143–3149, 5 March 2007
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Hu, Y., Gong, X., Jiang, W., Zhang, P. and Chen, Z. (2007), Preparation and properties of magnetorheological elastomers based on silicon rubber/polystyrene blend matrix. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 103: 3143–3149. doi: 10.1002/app.24598
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2005
- China NKBRSF Project. Grant Number: 2001CB409600
- BRJH Project of Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education (SRFDP)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!