Effects of carbon nanotube fillers on the curing processes of epoxy resin-based composites
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 102, Issue 6, pages 5248–5254, 15 December 2006
How to Cite
Tao, K., Yang, S., Grunlan, J. C., Kim, Y.-S., Dang, B., Deng, Y., Thomas, R. L., Wilson, B. L. and Wei, X. (2006), Effects of carbon nanotube fillers on the curing processes of epoxy resin-based composites. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 102: 5248–5254. doi: 10.1002/app.24773
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2006
- United States Air Force Research Laboratory, Materials and Manufacturing Directorate, AFRL/MLBC. Grant Number: FA8650-05-D-1912
- NIH/RCMI and NASA/TSGC
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DBI-0116835
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!