Effect of different preparation routes on the structure and properties of rigid polyurethane-layered silicate nanocomposites
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 102, Issue 3, pages 2894–2903, 5 November 2006
How to Cite
Woo, T., Halley, P., Martin, D. and Kim, D. S. (2006), Effect of different preparation routes on the structure and properties of rigid polyurethane-layered silicate nanocomposites. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 102: 2894–2903. doi: 10.1002/app.24787
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2006
- University of Queensland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!