Phosphorylcholine end-capped poly-ε-caprolactone: A novel biodegradable material with improved antiadsorption property
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 103, Issue 2, pages 989–997, 15 January 2007
How to Cite
Meng, S., Zhong, W., Chou, L. L., Wang, Q., Liu, Z. and Du, Q. (2007), Phosphorylcholine end-capped poly-ε-caprolactone: A novel biodegradable material with improved antiadsorption property. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 103: 989–997. doi: 10.1002/app.25288
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2006
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30400458
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!