Application of lipase immobilized on nylon-6 for the synthesis of butyl acetate by transesterification reaction in n-heptane
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 106, Issue 4, pages 2724–2729, 15 November 2007
How to Cite
Pahujani, S., Shukla, S. K., Bag, B. P., Kanwar, S. S. and Gupta, R. (2007), Application of lipase immobilized on nylon-6 for the synthesis of butyl acetate by transesterification reaction in n-heptane. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 106: 2724–2729. doi: 10.1002/app.25323
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2006
- Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!