Miscibility and rheological properties of poly(vinyl chloride)/styrene–acrylonitrile blends prepared by melt extrusion
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 104, Issue 1, pages 95–101, 5 April 2007
How to Cite
Moon, H. S., Choi, W. M., Kim, M. H. and Park, O.-O. (2007), Miscibility and rheological properties of poly(vinyl chloride)/styrene–acrylonitrile blends prepared by melt extrusion. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 104: 95–101. doi: 10.1002/app.25520
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!