Influence of electric and mechanical forces on the oxidation kinetics and electroconductive polyisoprene composition properties
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 106, Issue 4, pages 2580–2583, 15 November 2007
How to Cite
Gul', V. E., Kirsh, I. A., Kvasnikova, E. V., Zabulonov, D. U., Soina, M. V. and Zaikov, G. E. (2007), Influence of electric and mechanical forces on the oxidation kinetics and electroconductive polyisoprene composition properties. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 106: 2580–2583. doi: 10.1002/app.25704
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!