Effect of polyisocyanate hardener on adhesive force of waterborne polyurethane adhesives
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 104, Issue 6, pages 3663–3669, 15 June 2007
How to Cite
Mizanur Rahman, M. and Kim, H.-D. (2007), Effect of polyisocyanate hardener on adhesive force of waterborne polyurethane adhesives. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 104: 3663–3669. doi: 10.1002/app.26170
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!