Recoverable surface modification using dendritically fluorocarbon-functionalized poly(methyl methacrylate)
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 105, Issue 2, pages 623–628, 15 July 2007
How to Cite
Thompson, R. L., Narrainen, A. P., Eggleston, S. M., Ansari, I. A., Hutchings, L. R. and Clarke, N. (2007), Recoverable surface modification using dendritically fluorocarbon-functionalized poly(methyl methacrylate). J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 105: 623–628. doi: 10.1002/app.26274
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2006
- European Union Regional Development Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!