Preparation and properties of poly(imide siloxane) segmented copolymer/silica hybrid nanocomposites
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 105, Issue 2, pages 809–820, 15 July 2007
How to Cite
Liaw, W.-C. and Chen, K.-P. (2007), Preparation and properties of poly(imide siloxane) segmented copolymer/silica hybrid nanocomposites. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 105: 809–820. doi: 10.1002/app.26319
- Issue online: 10 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2006
- National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC 92-2216-E-224-002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!