Removal of formaldehyde at low concentration using various activated carbon fibers
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 106, Issue 4, pages 2151–2157, 15 November 2007
How to Cite
Song, Y., Qiao, W., Yoon, S.-H., Mochida, I., Guo, Q. and Liu, L. (2007), Removal of formaldehyde at low concentration using various activated carbon fibers. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 106: 2151–2157. doi: 10.1002/app.26368
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2006
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!