Synthesis of new functionalized polymers and their use as stabilizers of Pd, Pt, and Rh nanoparticles. Preliminary catalytic studies
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 105, Issue 5, pages 2772–2782, 5 September 2007
How to Cite
Favier, I., Gómez, M., Muller, G., Picurelli, D., Nowicki, A., Roucoux, A. and Bou, J. (2007), Synthesis of new functionalized polymers and their use as stabilizers of Pd, Pt, and Rh nanoparticles. Preliminary catalytic studies. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 105: 2772–2782. doi: 10.1002/app.26452
- Issue online: 25 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2006
- Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia. Grant Numbers: CTQ2004-01, 546/BQU
- Generalitat de Catalunya
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!