Characterization of soy-based polyurethane networks prepared with different diisocyanates and their blends with petroleum-based polyols
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 106, Issue 4, pages 2350–2362, 15 November 2007
How to Cite
Pechar, T. W., Wilkes, G. L., Zhou, B. and Luo, N. (2007), Characterization of soy-based polyurethane networks prepared with different diisocyanates and their blends with petroleum-based polyols. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 106: 2350–2362. doi: 10.1002/app.26569
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2006
- United Soybean Board
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!