X-ray diffraction methods in the study of the effect of microwave heating on the transformation of cellulose I into cellulose II during mercerization
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 105, Issue 5, pages 2978–2983, 5 September 2007
How to Cite
Moharram, M. A. and Mahmoud, O. M. (2007), X-ray diffraction methods in the study of the effect of microwave heating on the transformation of cellulose I into cellulose II during mercerization. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 105: 2978–2983. doi: 10.1002/app.26580
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!