Antimicrobial finishing of cellulose with incorporation of aminopyridinium salts to reactive and direct dyed fabrics
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 106, Issue 4, pages 2634–2639, 15 November 2007
How to Cite
Zhao, T. and Sun, G. (2007), Antimicrobial finishing of cellulose with incorporation of aminopyridinium salts to reactive and direct dyed fabrics. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 106: 2634–2639. doi: 10.1002/app.26821
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2006
- China Scholarship Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!