Morphological features and melting behavior of nanocomposites based on isotactic polypropylene and multiwalled carbon nanotubes
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 106, Issue 4, pages 2640–2647, 15 November 2007
How to Cite
Avila-Orta, C. A., Medellín-Rodríguez, F. J., Dávila-Rodríguez, M. V., Aguirre-Figueroa, Y. A., Yoon, K. and Hsiao, B. S. (2007), Morphological features and melting behavior of nanocomposites based on isotactic polypropylene and multiwalled carbon nanotubes. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 106: 2640–2647. doi: 10.1002/app.26823
- Issue online: 13 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2006
- Centro de Investigación en Química Aplicada. Grant Number: F70601
- US Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02-99ER 45760
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!