Toughening and compatibilization of polyphenylene sulfide/nylon 66 blends with SEBS and maleic anhydride grafted SEBS triblock copolymers
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 106, Issue 4, pages 2648–2655, 15 November 2007
How to Cite
Tang, W., Hu, X., Tang, J. and Jin, R. (2007), Toughening and compatibilization of polyphenylene sulfide/nylon 66 blends with SEBS and maleic anhydride grafted SEBS triblock copolymers. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 106: 2648–2655. doi: 10.1002/app.26832
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!