Competitive removal of nickel (II), cobalt (II), and zinc (II) ions from aqueous solutions by starch-graft-acrylic acid copolymers
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 106, Issue 3, pages 1800–1805, 5 November 2007
How to Cite
Güçlü, G., Güçlü, K. and Keleş, S. (2007), Competitive removal of nickel (II), cobalt (II), and zinc (II) ions from aqueous solutions by starch-graft-acrylic acid copolymers. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 106: 1800–1805. doi: 10.1002/app.26866
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!