Effect of sequence distribution of PES/PEES random, block, and alternative copolymers on excimer formation in solution
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 106, Issue 4, pages 2263–2266, 15 November 2007
How to Cite
Zhou, X.-M. (2007), Effect of sequence distribution of PES/PEES random, block, and alternative copolymers on excimer formation in solution. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 106: 2263–2266. doi: 10.1002/app.26901
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!