Kinetics and mechanism of the decay of methyl cellulose-manganate(VI) polysaccharide transient species–novel spectrophotometric kinetic trace of methyl cellulose hypomangate(V) gel intermediate polysaccharide
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 106, Issue 4, pages 2668–2674, 15 November 2007
How to Cite
Shaker, A. M., El-Khatib, R. M. and Mahran, H. S. (2007), Kinetics and mechanism of the decay of methyl cellulose-manganate(VI) polysaccharide transient species–novel spectrophotometric kinetic trace of methyl cellulose hypomangate(V) gel intermediate polysaccharide. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 106: 2668–2674. doi: 10.1002/app.26907
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!