Preparation and selective binding characterization of Bisphenol A imprinted polyethersulfone particles
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 106, Issue 4, pages 2791–2799, 15 November 2007
How to Cite
Yang, K., Li, B., Zhou, H., Ma, J., Bai, P. and Zhao, C. (2007), Preparation and selective binding characterization of Bisphenol A imprinted polyethersulfone particles. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 106: 2791–2799. doi: 10.1002/app.26924
- Issue online: 13 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2007
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50403028, 50673064
- State Education Ministry of China (SRF for ROCS). Grant Number: 2004527-16-14
- Doctoral Program for High Education. Grant Number: JS20061116506327
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-05-0791
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!