Halogen-free solvent for oxidative carbonylation of bisphenol A to polycarbonate
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 106, Issue 4, pages 2840–2842, 15 November 2007
How to Cite
Okamoto, M., Sugiyama, J.-I. and Takeuchi, K. (2007), Halogen-free solvent for oxidative carbonylation of bisphenol A to polycarbonate. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 106: 2840–2842. doi: 10.1002/app.26935
- Issue online: 13 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2006
- New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!