Lower critical solution temperature behavior of amphiphilic copolymers based on polyaspartamide derivatives
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 107, Issue 1, pages 509–513, 5 January 2008
How to Cite
Bach, Q. V., Moon, J.-R., Lee, D. S. and Kim, J.-H. (2008), Lower critical solution temperature behavior of amphiphilic copolymers based on polyaspartamide derivatives. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 107: 509–513. doi: 10.1002/app.27138
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2007
- Korea Research Foundation. Grant Number: KRF-2006-005-J04602
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!