Light-triggered reversible solubility of α-cyclodextrin and azobenzene moiety complexes in PDMAA-co-PAPA via molecular recognition
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 107, Issue 4, pages 2118–2125, 15 February 2008
How to Cite
Luo, C., Zuo, F., Ding, X., Zheng, Z., Cheng, X. and Peng, Y. (2008), Light-triggered reversible solubility of α-cyclodextrin and azobenzene moiety complexes in PDMAA-co-PAPA via molecular recognition. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 107: 2118–2125. doi: 10.1002/app.27364
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2007
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50673091
- Science and Technology Foundation for Youth Research of Sichuan Province. Grant Number: 06ZQ0026-001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!