Effects of preoxidation and carbonization technologies on tensile strength of PAN-based carbon fiber
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 108, Issue 2, pages 1259–1264, 15 April 2008
How to Cite
Jing, M., Wang, C.-G., Zhu, B., Wang, Y.-X., Gao, X.-P. and Chen, W.-N. (2008), Effects of preoxidation and carbonization technologies on tensile strength of PAN-based carbon fiber. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 108: 1259–1264. doi: 10.1002/app.27669
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2007
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50673052
- Major State Basic Research Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2006CB605314
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!