Surface and bulk properties of poly(ether urethane)s/fluorinated phosphatidylcholine polyurethanes blends
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 108, Issue 1, pages 548–553, 5 April 2008
How to Cite
Zhang, X., Jiang, X., Li, J., Tan, H., Zhong, Y. and Fu, Q. (2008), Surface and bulk properties of poly(ether urethane)s/fluorinated phosphatidylcholine polyurethanes blends. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 108: 548–553. doi: 10.1002/app.27701
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2007
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50673063, 50533050
- Young Foundation of Sichuan University, China
- Major State Basic Research Projects of China. Grant Number: 2003CB615600
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!