Rheological behavior of a microcellular, oil-extended ethylene–propylene–diene rubber compound: Effects of the blowing agent curing agent, and conductive carbon black filler
Article first published online: 11 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 109, Issue 2, pages 1022–1030, 15 July 2008
How to Cite
Mahapatra, S. P. and Tripathy, D. K. (2008), Rheological behavior of a microcellular, oil-extended ethylene–propylene–diene rubber compound: Effects of the blowing agent curing agent, and conductive carbon black filler. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 109: 1022–1030. doi: 10.1002/app.28085
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!