Increasing recyclability of PC, ABS and PMMA: Morphology and fracture behavior of binary and ternary blends
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 109, Issue 5, pages 3210–3223, 5 September 2008
How to Cite
Rybnicek, J., Lach, R., Lapcikova, M., Steidl, J., Krulis, Z., Grellmann, W. and Slouf, M. (2008), Increasing recyclability of PC, ABS and PMMA: Morphology and fracture behavior of binary and ternary blends. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 109: 3210–3223. doi: 10.1002/app.28376
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!