Development and use of a turbidity analyzer for studying the solution crystallization of polyolefins
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 109, Issue 5, pages 3238–3243, 5 September 2008
How to Cite
van Reenen, A. J., Rohwer, E. G., Walters, P., Lutz, M. and Brand, M. (2008), Development and use of a turbidity analyzer for studying the solution crystallization of polyolefins. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 109: 3238–3243. doi: 10.1002/app.28390
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!