Characterization and microstructure study of low-density polyethylene by Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy and temperature rising elution fractionation
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 109, Issue 6, pages 3492–3501, 15 September 2008
How to Cite
Mahdavi, H. and Nook, M. E. (2008), Characterization and microstructure study of low-density polyethylene by Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy and temperature rising elution fractionation. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 109: 3492–3501. doi: 10.1002/app.28398
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2007
- Iran Petrochemical Co
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!