A convenient approach to synthesize stable silver nanoparticles and silver/polystyrene nanocomposite particles
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 110, Issue 5, pages 3038–3046, 5 December 2008
How to Cite
Wang, D., An, J., Luo, Q., Li, X. and Li, M. (2008), A convenient approach to synthesize stable silver nanoparticles and silver/polystyrene nanocomposite particles. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 110: 3038–3046. doi: 10.1002/app.28442
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2007
- Hebei Nature Science Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!