Biodegradable plastics from animal protein coproducts: Feathermeal
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 110, Issue 1, pages 459–467, 5 October 2008
How to Cite
Sharma, S., Hodges, J. N. and Luzinov, I. (2008), Biodegradable plastics from animal protein coproducts: Feathermeal. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 110: 459–467. doi: 10.1002/app.28601
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2008
- ERC Program of National Science Foundation under Award Number. Grant Number: EEC-9731680
- ACREC (Animal Coproducts Research and Education Center at Clemson University)
- FPRF (Fats and Proteins Research Foundation)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!