Study on superabsorbent composites. XXI. Synthesis, characterization and swelling behaviors of chitosan-g-poly(acrylic acid)/organo-rectorite nanocomposite superabsorbents
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 110, Issue 2, pages 678–686, 15 October 2008
How to Cite
Liu, J. and Wang, A. (2008), Study on superabsorbent composites. XXI. Synthesis, characterization and swelling behaviors of chitosan-g-poly(acrylic acid)/organo-rectorite nanocomposite superabsorbents. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 110: 678–686. doi: 10.1002/app.28717
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2007
- West Light Foundation and the Western Action Project of CAS. Grant Number: KGCX2-YW-501
- Ministry of Science and Technology, P. R. China. Grant Numbers: 2006AA03Z0454, 2006AA100215
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!