Morphology and thermal properties of nylon copolymers containing dimer acid, adipic acid, and hexamethylenediamine
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 119, Issue 5, pages 2511–2516, 5 March 2011
How to Cite
Wang, X., Fang, X., Yao, C. and Wu, F. (2011), Morphology and thermal properties of nylon copolymers containing dimer acid, adipic acid, and hexamethylenediamine. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 119: 2511–2516. doi: 10.1002/app.28781
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2007
- Innovation Foundation for Applied Fundamental Research “Measurement and Characterization of Organic Macromolecular Structure” of Doctoral Degree Dissertation of the Postgraduate Department of Nanjing University of Technology of China. Grant Number: BSCX200606
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!