Thermal, catalytic, antimicrobial, and chelating aspects of phenolic resin and its polychelates with f-block elements
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 110, Issue 6, pages 3999–4010, 15 December 2008
How to Cite
Patel, M. M., Kapadia, M. A. and Joshi, J. D. (2008), Thermal, catalytic, antimicrobial, and chelating aspects of phenolic resin and its polychelates with f-block elements. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 110: 3999–4010. doi: 10.1002/app.28958
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!