New PTCR thermistors, switching current, and electromagnetic shielding effectiveness from nanosized vanadium sesquioxides ceramic reinforced epoxy resin nanocomposites
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 115, Issue 2, pages 817–825, 15 January 2010
How to Cite
El-Tantawy, F., Al-Ghamdi, A. A. and Aal, N. A. (2010), New PTCR thermistors, switching current, and electromagnetic shielding effectiveness from nanosized vanadium sesquioxides ceramic reinforced epoxy resin nanocomposites. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 115: 817–825. doi: 10.1002/app.29083
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!