A new strategy for controlling shrinkage of DGEBA resins cured by cationic copolymerization with hydroxyl-terminated hyperbranched polymers and ytterbium triflate as an initiator
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 111, Issue 6, pages 2822–2929, January 2009
How to Cite
Fernández-Francos, X., Salla, J. M., Cadenato, A., Morancho, J. M., Serra, A., Mantecón, A. and Ramis, X. (2009), A new strategy for controlling shrinkage of DGEBA resins cured by cationic copolymerization with hydroxyl-terminated hyperbranched polymers and ytterbium triflate as an initiator. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 111: 2822–2929. doi: 10.1002/app.29317
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2008
- CICYT (Comisión Interministerial de Ciencia y Tecnología)
- FEDER (Fondo Europeo de Desarrollo Regional). Grant Numbers: MAT2008-06284-C03-01, MAT2008-06284-C03-02, ENER2007-6784-C03-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!