Characterization of hyperbranched polyol polyesters based on 2,2-bis (methylol propionic acid) and pentaerythritol
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 112, Issue 1, pages 200–207, 5 April 2009
How to Cite
Murillo, E. A., Vallejo, P. P., Sierra, L. and López, B. L. (2009), Characterization of hyperbranched polyol polyesters based on 2,2-bis (methylol propionic acid) and pentaerythritol. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 112: 200–207. doi: 10.1002/app.29397
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2008
- Universidad de Antioquia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!