Double-miniemulsion preparation of Fe3O4/poly(methyl methacrylate) magnetic latex
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 112, Issue 1, pages 89–98, 5 April 2009
How to Cite
Hong, R. Y., Feng, B., Cai, X., Liu, G., Li, H. Z., Ding, J., Zheng, Y. and Wei, D. G. (2009), Double-miniemulsion preparation of Fe3O4/poly(methyl methacrylate) magnetic latex. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 112: 89–98. doi: 10.1002/app.29403
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2007
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: NNSFC, 20876100, 20476065, 20736004
- Scientific Research Foundation for the ROCs of State Education Ministry
- State Key Lab. of Multiphase Reaction of the Chinese Academy of Science. Grant Number: 2003-5
- State Key Lab. of Coal Conversion, CAS. Grant Number: 04-309
- Key Lab. of Organic Synthesis of Jiangsu Prov
- Chemical Experiment Center of Soochow University
- R and D Foundation of Nanjing Medical University. Grant Number: NY0586
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!