Solid-state graft polymerization of styrene in spherical polypropylene granules in the presence of TEMPO
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 112, Issue 1, pages 275–282, 5 April 2009
How to Cite
Sun, F., Fu, Z., Deng, Q. and Fan, Z. (2009), Solid-state graft polymerization of styrene in spherical polypropylene granules in the presence of TEMPO. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 112: 275–282. doi: 10.1002/app.29415
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2007
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20474053
- Major State Basic Research Programs. Grant Number: 2005CB623804
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!