Carboxylmethylcellulose/bentonite composite gels: Water sorption behavior and controlled release of herbicide
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 112, Issue 1, pages 261–268, 5 April 2009
How to Cite
Li, J., Lu, J. and Li, Y. (2009), Carboxylmethylcellulose/bentonite composite gels: Water sorption behavior and controlled release of herbicide. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 112: 261–268. doi: 10.1002/app.29416
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2008
- Natural Science Foundation of Zhejiang Province of China. Grant Number: Y307106
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!