Electrical conductivity of carbon-filled polypropylene-based resins
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 112, Issue 1, pages 425–433, 5 April 2009
How to Cite
King, J. A., Johnson, B. A., Via, M. D. and Ciarkowski, C. J. (2009), Electrical conductivity of carbon-filled polypropylene-based resins. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 112: 425–433. doi: 10.1002/app.29422
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2008
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG36-08GO88104
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMI-0456537
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!