LnNa8[OC(CH3)3]10(OH) alkoxide clusters: Highly active single-component catalysts for the homopolymerization and copolymerization of ε-caprolactone and trimethylene carbonate
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 112, Issue 1, pages 454–460, 5 April 2009
How to Cite
Sheng, H., Li, J., Yao, Y. Z. Y. and Shen, Q. (2009), LnNa8[OC(CH3)3]10(OH) alkoxide clusters: Highly active single-component catalysts for the homopolymerization and copolymerization of ε-caprolactone and trimethylene carbonate. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 112: 454–460. doi: 10.1002/app.29428
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2008
- National Natural Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!