Development of redox-mediated oxysilane sol–gel biosensors on carbon-film electrode substrates
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 112, Issue 1, pages 505–512, 5 April 2009
How to Cite
Pauliukaite, R., Gouveia-Caridade, C., Liess, H. D. and Brett, C. M. A. (2009), Development of redox-mediated oxysilane sol–gel biosensors on carbon-film electrode substrates. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 112: 505–512. doi: 10.1002/app.29438
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2008
- Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia. Grant Number: SFRH/BPD/27075/2006
- Instituto de Materiais e Engenharia de Superfícies. Grant Number: SFRH/BD/18659/2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!