Ablation and thermal properties of ethylene–propylene–diene elastomer composites reinforced with polysulfonamide short fibers
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 113, Issue 1, pages 283–289, 5 July 2009
How to Cite
Jia, X., Li, G., Yu, Y., Sui, G., Liu, H., Li, Y., Li, P. and Yang, X. (2009), Ablation and thermal properties of ethylene–propylene–diene elastomer composites reinforced with polysulfonamide short fibers. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 113: 283–289. doi: 10.1002/app.29470
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!