Polyimides derived from 1,4-bis [3-oxy-(N-aminophthalimide)] benzene
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 114, Issue 2, pages 1226–1234, 15 October 2009
How to Cite
Li, T., Yan, J., Yang, H., Li, D., Wang, Z. and Ding, M. (2009), Polyimides derived from 1,4-bis [3-oxy-(N-aminophthalimide)] benzene. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 114: 1226–1234. doi: 10.1002/app.29488
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2007
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 10577018
- 973′ program of China. Grant Number: G2003CB615604
- Science and Technology Development Program of Jilin Province. Grant Number: 20080110
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!